Saturday, May 12, 2007

Toronto - The missing Post

I thought I posted this prior to my Russell Peters post, but nope. I guess I suck or something (oh, and speaking of sucking, there is a recent article that you ought NOT show to anybody - and NO, I don't suck that way!).

... back to the story





So, it was the weekend of April 6 - 8 (Easter) when we made the journey up from Pittsburgh, and of all things, it snowed. It was a white-out from Erie PA, to Buffalo NY (where we crossed into Canuckistan). We were going up to see MVG's niece perform on her Bassoon (not buffoon), as well as generally visit with that particular section of the family who are all in Toronto for the weekend. Oh, and we did see our bad-luck friend (too much to go into here) on the Friday night, let's just say his head isn't getting any smaller.

So, the performance was ASTOUNDING... I mean really, really amazing. I think, based on seeing a real musician perform, that I will have to sell my last remaining guitar... After the performance, we went to a great vegan restaurant called Fressen. Great beer selection too.

We had a great time... that particular section of the family seems to not want to visit us in Pittsburgh though... strange.

Ok, later. We're getting ready to go out for din-din and a movie (28 weeks later).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not that we don't WANT to visit you. There's just no time! Besides, why should we come to you when you just keep coming to us? My mom tells me you're in Calgary this week.

(and thanks for the recital feedback :) You guys should come to all my concerts!)